|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Complete Edition Masterclass Part Two
🔔 Please note that this product is part of our Summer Sale. Enter offer code GIVEME40 at checkout to get 40% off this and other products in our catalogue. Sale ends on August 8th at midnight GMT. 🔔
Why can Linear Phase EQ be a good option for your bass?
Have you tried taking your lead, reverse-reverbing it, then pumping it underneath to give a section some 'track glue'?
Which key technique was used to give the Sonic Formations sample pack its sound?
How about over 15 hours of cutting-edge tips and techniques taught by three of the leading artists in Psychedelic Trance? Welcome to the Complete Edition Masterclass Part Two, an immersive educational experience tailored to those pursuing a career as a professional music producer. Taught by Headroom, Sonic Species and Brainiac, and lead by the Futurephonic Team, we deconstruct three released tracks in detail, as well as unlock their key tools for dancefloor-rocking production.
Transform your approach, gain a deeper understanding of the mechanics of professional Psytrance and return to your productions with a new toolkit and a bank of inspiration.
"The Futurephonic guys sent me a sneak peak of Part Two - I gotta say I think this is going to be HUGE for the next generation of Psytrance producers!"
- Leon Avalon (Nano Records)
Sounds awesome - what do I get inside?
- Three Masterclasses spread across over 15 hours, split into modules and workshops. Part Two features two new classes filmed with multi-angle, high resolution screen capture.
- Join Joe Markendale (Sonic Species) as he guides us, channel by channel, through his hit 'Just Another Freak', after teaming up with original Sonic Species co-founder Alex Story to construct a full track section from scratch, from kick and bass, through percussion, synths and grid. Download includes presets for bass and other synths made in the class.
- The Headroom Masterclass was one of our most popular of all time. Streamed live from his studio in Cape Town, South Africa, Adam takes us on a journey through his sound creation techniques before embarking on a full track deconstruction, taking us to the heart of 'Headbanger Boogie'.
- We traveled to Bristol to join Brainiac in his studio for a mindblowing production session which unlocked every detail of his famous hybrid of high-tech grids and atmospheric arrangements. As well as taking us through his track 'S.O.S.' he runs us through special Kick & Bass and Mix Buss workshops. Phil's electric personality makes this an extra fun and high-energy class!
- Interviews with all three artists on career advice, approaching labels, and getting your music out there and on to the main stage.
- Personal name-stamped customer PDF
We started Futurephonic for ONE reason - to provide knowledge and skills from our favorite professional acts whose methods are tried, tested and true every weekend on dance floors across the world.
Now it's your turn.
Please note VAT is applied to all EU and UK purchases by law and varies depending on the country of purchase.
You'll get 26 MP4, 2 FXP and 1 KSD